11am - 11pm
@Kingham, The Cotswolds, OX7 6UJ
The Big Feastival, returns again as a three day family friendly event combining food from some of the country's top chefs with a top drawer selection live music acts.
The Big Feastival this year takes place at Alex James' farm in Chipping Norton over three days from Friday 25th until Sunday 27th August 2017.
Think village fete with a music festival vibe, the event offers a weekend out for the entire family with food included in the ticket price and little kids can go free.
Expect a main outdoor stage, Big Top, Fete Games, Dressing-Up Tent, Gardening Area, Dance Competitions, Petting Farm, Tractor Rides, Little Dudes’ Den, The Big Top, Pirate School, Village Green, Healthy Living Zone, Big Kitchen, Adam Henson’s Cotswold Farm Park, and workshops and demonstrations.
Confirmed acts include headliners Hacienda Classical, Olly Murs, & Madness, plus Ella Eyre, Faithless (DJ set), Embrace, The Cribs, Dodgy, De La Soul, Toploader, and more. For the details so far including day and stage splits please see the line-up page.
Chefs include Rick & Jack Stein, Antonio Carluccio, Nathan Outlaw, Mark Hix, Cyrus Todiwala, Jose Pizarro, Olia Hercules, Robin Gill, Laura Jackson, Neil Rankin, Tom Hunt, Candice Brown, Romy Gill, Tom & Henry Herbert, and more. There's also a big range of street food.
The event is very family-friendly, with kids entertainment from Justin Fletcher, and Dick & Dom, cooking workshops for adults and kids, a funfair, workshops and more.
Tickets (not including booking fees) are priced as follows:
WEEKEND TICKETS WITH CAMPING:
- Standard adult weekend camping ticket: £185
- Standard teen weekend camping ticket: £110
- Under 12s weekend camping ticket: £45
- Campervan pass: sold out
WEEKEND TICKETS NO CAMPING:
- Standard adult weekend no camping ticket: £155
- Standard teen weekend no camping ticket: £90
- Under 12s weekend ticket: £30
- Standard adult Friday ticket: £65, Saturday or Sunday £80
- Standard teen Friday ticket: £40, Saturday or Sunday £50
- Under 12s day ticket: Free. There is a maximum of two free child tickets per adult, then £15 per additional child aged under 12 years.